SIDA BADGE INFORMATION:
You may email a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may fax a completed application to (970) 241-9103
You may mail a completed application to: Grand Junction Regional Airport ATTN: Airport Badging 800 Eagle Dr. Grand Junction, CO 81506
Please remember to sign your application.
Federal Regulations are strictly enforced to assure that our air transportation system continues to be the safest possible means of travel. To maximize your safety and convenience, your full cooperation regarding security policies is necessary.
All all times:
- Control all bags and personal items.
- Do not bring anything on board for another person.
- Report any unattended items in the airport or aircraft to the nearest airport or airline personnel.
- Air travelers may now carry liquids, gels and aerosols in their carry-on bag when going through security checkpoints.
The following rules apply to all liquids, gels, and aerosols carried through the security checkpoint.
- All liquids, gels and aerosols must be in three-ounce or smaller containers. Larger containers that are half-full or toothpaste tubes rolled up are not allowed. Each container must be three ounces or smaller.
- All liquids, gels and aerosols must be placed in a single, quart-size, zip-top, clear plastic bag. Gallon size bags or bags that are not zip-top such as fold-over sandwich bags are not allowed. Each traveler can use only one, quart-size, zip-top, clear plastic bag.
- Each traveler must remove their quart-sized plastic, zip-top bag from their carry-on and place it in a bin or on the conveyor belt for X-ray screening. X-raying separately will allow TSA security officers to more easily examine the declared items.
There are exceptions for baby formula, breast milk, and other essential liquids, gels, and aerosols, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines. See a complete list
of Prohibited and Permitted Items.
Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
Transportation Security Administration
When I fly can I bring my...?
TSA protects the nation's transportation systems to ensure freedom of movement for people and commerce.
Phone: (866) 289-9673